Thursday, March 25, 2010

Well, I'm trying


I started today with a delicious breakfast of TJ's Greek Honey yogurt and fresh strawberries and blueberries sprinkled on top. A good way to start my single-ingredient foods diet. Lunch was pretty nutritious and delicious as well, but after Molly and I were ready to leave L.A. today and drive home, we opted for some In-N-Out and I couldn't resist the #2, also known as the cheeseburger with fries and a soda. I cracked, but hey, it's my first day. Tomorrow I will solely eat celery.

Also, Molly and I went to a taping of the Bonnie Hunt show today. It was fun and we got to meet Bonnie and chat with her. She was very sweet and Molly may have cried hysterically because Bonnie is her, "number one hero."

Look for us on Monday's show. We will be sitting in the front behind Bonnie's Producer Don Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment